Monday, July 15, 2024

Saturday in the Park

every day's the 4th of July



a gloomy Saturday morning turns beautiful with summer showers, balmy weather ...what's it mean when a girl touches her hair like that? I can't read body language very well...

I get different reactions sometimes hanging out on my balcony with my camera, checking out the chicks across the highway on the bikepath...maybe she was just slapping a bee away..

then I hear the news about gunshots at the Trump rally in Pennsylvania...two dead and blood running down Trump's ear, he was hurried away by the SS, looking for his shoes and jabbing the air with fist pumps while the crowd chanted USA USA USA!!  ...assassination attempt!! Shades of Jan 6!

Bizarre...shot through the ear!!!!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ONCw4JccBU

now, I Iike guys who don't get shot, but I'm glad Trump's ok...

thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers...

No comments: