Friday, August 16, 2024

I'm Going Home

see my baby

Hey man, I feel this grooviness in the air... Woodstock happened 55 years ago, August 15-18, 1969...

three days, man...three days!

no regrets, Coyote

and I get this info that Wendy's pal and animal rescue activist Julia, er whats-her-name got arrested for concealed firearms in vehicle...that's a felony! geez, some MAGA chicks never learn!! 

WOODSTOCK...the giant Bethel, NY Music and Arts Festival with lots of cool music...when Alvin Lee and Ten Years After got on stage and ripped into "I'm Going Home", it was epic! 


Alvin with his big, beautiful red 1959 Gibson ES-335..possibly the best electric guitar ever made and built for Rock-n-Roll and the Blues... and today, they are worth a fortune...

goin' home, my baby!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia is an epic failure, her rescue is defunct, delinquent and derelict. May she rest in Chowchilla comfortably.