Wednesday, October 28, 2009

PETA tries to shock me??

well...your mother sucks cocks in hell!!!

..a new pet store opens in Carpinteria...PETA comes into Santa Barbara and tries to shock people into going vegan..they do this by showing a bloody dead person packaged up like chicken thighs at the meat counter...blood doesn't frighten me..have you ever had sex with a woman on her period..well I have and lemme tell ya..well.... I can't possibly explain it so you'll just have to find out for yourself...but it made me a braver person...

and then there's the story of the woman in Philly who advertised on Craig'slist for World Series tickets..she said she'd perform sex acts for tickets! Susan Finklestein is her name and she's not ugly, so if I had tickets and some extra time on my hands, would I do it? hmmmm...
Peta used to be a respected animal abuse organization..we should all watch out for animal abuse. However, there is a distinction between abuse and harvesting animals for food..an unrealized goal for me, besides going to Arizona to die in sweat hut, is to have sex with a few PETA girls...I'll have 'em eating meat in no time!
besides, PETA can be rather hypocritical at times: Animal lovers worldwide now have access to more than a decade’s worth of proof that People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) kills thousands of defenseless pets at its Norfolk, Virginia headquarters. Since 1998, PETA has opted to "put down" 21,339 adoptable dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens instead of finding homes for them.
PETA’s "Animal Record" report for 2008, filed with the Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, shows that the animal rights group killed 95 percent of the dogs and cats in its care last year. During all of 2008, PETA found adoptive homes for just seven pets.
save the bears!!

No comments: