Monday, June 11, 2018

What a Fool Believes

no wise man has the power, to reason away



so I was watching the SB City Council discuss the cannabis biz with the public and some stoners who want to open up shop on State Street and who among the group did I see supporting the pot houses? KENNY LOGGINS!! I couldn't believe my eyes!! out of all the issues Kenny could've shown up for, he's there for pot...I swear, does this guy think he's more popular than Jesus in Santa Barbara??


well, I am boycotting all Loggins and Messina music....you can bring your albums down to Santa Claus beach on Saturday and we'll burn them in a nice big bonfire




Beware the Loggins and Messina menace.... In the excitatory state that the hippie duo place these youngsters into, these young people will do anything they are told to do ... One day when the revolution is ripe, I  warns in dark, apocalyptic tones, they [the communists] could put the Kenny Loggins on TV and [they] could mass hypnotize Santa Barbarians,  hence the Unity Shoppe Telethon...This scares the wits out of me!!!


Loggins and Messina themselves are rude, profane, vulgar, anti-Christ, atheistic, agnostic, anti-Pope, anti-Christian, etc.


LOOKY HERE:  'An Analysis of the Communist Use of Music - The Communist Master Music Plan'. The twenty-six page booklet includes eleven pages of footnotes - these far right extremists will smoke pot all day, get high and play the guitar


Pavlov experimented with animals in other areas as well, for example, in an area known as artificial neurosis. Here the scientist took healthy animals and using two conditioned reflexes, the excitatory reflex and the inhibitory reflex, caused these healthy animals to break down mentally with cases of artificial neurosis


and that's what we got here..stoners and artificial neurosis


I'm very disappointed in you, Kenny


2 comments:

Sleepyhead said...

Oh no! Does this mean I can't listen to "House at Pooh Corner" any more?

Mick Von Caw said...

let me be blunt witch-u crippy, the original title of the song was 'Grow House at Pooh Corner'