Tuesday, January 1, 2019

I Still Haven't Found

what I'm looking for

wait, I just found it..a chick with a nice pair of tits!!



one place I miss going to is Cold Springs Trail and  Mountain Drive below the Tea Gardens...the trails and roads have been closed for a year due the flood damage and Thomas Fire..but I heard that some trails were open and took a drive up there and saw some people and cars so that's a really good sign...I parked and hung out for a few hours..always smells so good here...the canyon winds carrying the various flora fragrance..didn't see any fauna, though.... some of the road is still washed out although it's bumpy, it is passable...



but I couldn't believe the creek/canyon area...the floods wiped out the banks and brought the level of the canyon up to the point where you can walk down there..used to be about a fifty to hundred ft drop...crews are still doing some rehab... but there are huge boulders, broken trees and still a little stream moving downhill 


I can just imagine what it was like to be up here during the floods..I heard some nonprofit wants to put up chain-link fences to catch the debris next time...a stupid idea as there is nothing that would have stopped the force that ran through it in 2017



and I see another issue with hikers and dogs getting lost and needing rescue..these dog people are simple-minded and know nothing about real life..they and their dogs are not equipped, physically or emotionally, to hike these rugged hills


keep the mutts at home or take them to an off-leash park in Santa Barbara with the other retard dog-owners and let them get lost in the park


but here we are in 2019 and now I can go up to these lovely hills again


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: