Thursday, June 27, 2019

Bless the Beasts and the Children

Bless the beasts and the children / For in this world they have no voice / They have no choice / 



I haven't seen a sunrise in a month of Sundays...but this morning I saw the sun.... I was joined by a hummingbird...blues skies and really nice but then the clouds came in again..nevertheless , I considered the sunrise a harbinger of good things..not a blessing really as my blessings are commensurate with my curses


when I go on a hike I don't take a dog or a GPS unit....I take a camera and a few knives in case I'm attacked...




on today's hike, I heard a voice, then I saw this bird...gorgeous..a common yellowthroat, I think




then I hear some rustling  across the way ...how very cool to see wild deer in the bush, foraging


I felt blessed

No comments: