Monday, November 25, 2019

California Dreamin'

I'd be safe and warm if I was in LA




with Andy Caldwell running for senate, I haven't heard peep from him in the News-Press editorials since Nov 4...I guess it's due to the senate bid Andy is pursuing to save California..and Andy's pal (these two must share the same underpanties) Joe Armendariz provided a lame editorial on Nov 7 and then nothing...


and why Das, Joe and Gail Marshall debated Trump in Carpinteria at the Plaza Theater I'll never know..oh I know they changed the name to Alcazar-a scar on the face of Carpinteria-but it's the Plaza Theater


GO LAURA CAPPS!!!


well it's obvious that California needs to be run by moderates otherwise it will turn into a pot infested, over-populated  jungle
and the  hippies have covered the marsh with plastic sheeting to kill Japanese Sea Grass!! how stupid these people are and it's affecting my view... I don't care about climate change, but I am concerned with acid rain




I love California..the weather's nice and the women are beautiful





and the hawks are hungry

No comments: