Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Country Roads

Country Roads, take me home 

To the place I belong, 

West Virginia, Mountain Mamma, 

Take me home Country roads.




I like country roads too and some are fast disappearing with all the development going on...the goddamn pro-growthers want to keep building with no end in sight..

CALTRANS is busy destroying the old beautiful 101 highway that runs from Carp to Montecito, chopping down trees as quick as they can...MORE CONCRETE, LESS TREES! and those stupid sound walls!

but some developers have the right idea, like next to the San Marcos Hills Preserve...I say let them build their houses, they are donating open space which is very generous



besides, we all know that the open spaces and preserves have turned into nothing more than dog parks, where idiots walk their dogs and turn that beautiful open space into one big dog cesspool

clowns

No comments: