Thursday, September 23, 2021

Houses of the Holy

Let me take you to the movies, can I take you to the show, let me be yours ever truly, can I make your garden grow

welcome to Fall!!!

CALTRANs has set themselves up like KINGS with a compound on Santa Claus Lane...when they leave, if they ever do, they could house hundreds of homeless folks and put them to work picking up trash and dog poo on the beach and save Mr and Mrs John Q Taxpayer some money

one thing the Democrats are good at is passing bills because that's all they do...write bills..I bet there's so many bills on the books that there's duplicates and overlaps and I demand an audit on all those bills in California...

unfortunately the recall failed and Newsom is back signing them bills

supposedly there's a housing crisis and the Dems want me to buy a house and give it to a slacker...no fucking way...they can buy their own house with all the risks and rewards that come with such an investment

the Republicans failed again but I was surprised by Larry Elder's claim that CEQA is to blame for high beach house prices and homelessness...CEQA has NOTHING to do with homelessness and was signed into law by Gov Reagan to protect the coast from irresponsible development, otherwise the Carp Salt Marsh might have been filled with concrete and unholy houses by now


the Housing Crisis Act of 2019 should be burned...

in effigy

No comments: