Sunday, December 4, 2022

You Light Up My Life

you give me hope to carry on

if you're gonna dress up like a lady, at least shave your legs!!! geez


Trump is running for president again altho I don't know why...the guy's got way too many personality disorders!

well, there's this great big beautiful tree you can see from the highway but I think it's a shame not to light it up for the Christmas season...I think it would be cool...the travelers could see it instead of walls and miles of concrete...add some spirit to the silent nights of December...


the Cooper's hawks have been busy in the hood and I see one has a band on its leg...a breeder or perhaps a "highly trained researcher" did it but I wish they would stop attaching things to wild animals...


WTF?? 

why are we building 8-million-dollar bike paths for these clowns??

No comments: