Friday, April 14, 2023

Happy Together

Imagine me and you

so now we have "invasive" turtles at Alice Keck Park in Santa Barbara and of course it's an emergency..the City of SB is working on a plan to relocate them...I love the turtles and they should remain..this is just plain silly...the Parks Dept says people are dumping the turtles in the pond, but with all the creeks and byways, I'm sure they get there on their own...always fun to see turtles!! and if there's too many, make some turtle soup..

John Palmintieri, the most famous reporter and quite frankly, the conscience of Santa Barbara, was pointing out the 101 traffic issues recently and it got me thinking whilst watching the train go by...


it should be obvious to all that Caltrans is milking the highway project..overbuilding, over-engineered, etc..I've watched them build the 8-million dollar sidewalk from Santa Claus Lane to Carp Ave...took about 20 guys 3-plus months to erect a guardrail with tons of concrete and rebar and it's only about 30 ft long...they got a long ways to go...and now we got more roundabouts per capita than anywhere in the world!! anyone who supported this stupid project should be sent to the woodchipper!!

but be warned: don't let Caltrans come in and destroy your beautiful coastal town!!

I don't drink beer but if I did, I'd prefer Pabst Blue Ribbon, and I've been analysing Kid Rock's shootout with some Bud Light cans and it appears there's some heavier gunfire coming in off camera, to the far right.


I don't think Kid is shooting real bullets, but rather blanks and someone else shot up the cans

but I can't name one song from this clown...

No comments: