Tuesday, May 23, 2023

One Toke Over the Line

Sweet Jesus...


I loved the weeds on the Carp Ave Exit but CALTRANS came by and cut them all down...this is all part of the 8-million-dollar sidewalk scheme from Santa Claus Lane to Carp Ave...I'm watching this project like a hawk!

I watched the subcontractors for nearly a month try to drill holes in the new safety guard rail but maybe they forgot it's made of tons of concrete and purple rebar..tough on drill bits!


Today, they are laying an elaborate web of PVC irrigation lines to water the incoming native plants...this will be a high-maintenance garden that will ensure job security for the landscapers. But all CALTRANS needs to do is replant the ice plant that was there before...no separate irrigation system required, and ice plant is low-maintenance, flowers in spring and is good for bees and butterflies...the excuse they will use is ice plant is invasive/non-native but that is bullshit!!



and I've seen more than a few workers toking on something...cannabis or vaping...now that's real professional

I can't believe my tax money is going into this scam!! 


CALTRANS has too much power and the people need to cut them down to size

NO MORE SPECIAL BIKE LANES!!! 

and NO MORE DEVELOPMENT BY THE MARSH!!!


UPDATE: CALTRANS BANS CALIFORNIA POPPIES!

I was enjoying a little poppy bloom by the side of the road when CALTRANS sends a Sierra Landscape moron over to cut them down with a weed whacker...when I asked CALTRANs why they did that, a guy named Toby claimed they need the area cleared for upcoming planting...I hardly think a few poppies will offer much resistance when and if CALTRANS plants here..


this will not abide!!!

No comments: