Sunday, February 18, 2024

Cowgirl In the Sand

Hello, cowgirl in the sand


I see a Toyota pickup truck going up the highway displaying a TAKE AMERICA BACK-TRUMP 2024 flag and a FUCK BIDEN flag, and an American flag...I took a picture and they honked a few times...


In the first place, how do you take America back from Americans?? it's preposterous

secondly, FUCK BIDEN is a rather juvenile sentiment

thirdly, why not drive an American made truck to prove you're not a globalist??

The decal on the truck read BRUCE BOYER FOR CONGRESS...he thinks he's a cowboy...but has he ever stayed on an avocado ranch in Carpinteria, in Olive Carey's old pink bungalow, where she once entertained the likes of John Wayne and Robert Mitchum?? well, I have so I'm the cowboy, not Bruce...

However, I do like the old-time politicking...the bumper stickers, the trucks with flags, the horns, the loudspeakers, the color and the noise...

and the cowgirls

No comments: