Tuesday, June 30, 2009

street fighting man..

white punks on dope..

take a bunch of gay punks from trailer parks, shave their heads, cover them with tatoos, stick them in a ring to pummel and/or try to have sex with each other and they call that martial arts?? Please, it's not martial arts..it's cock-fighting! Now, I got no problem with people fighting when they have to..
I've been in a few bar room brawls in my day..and I won..some guy was looking at my girlfriend like he wanted to steal her..so I got jealous and started talking shit..we took it outside and ended up in the alley..in the blood and guts and the beer..the bouncers pulled me off of him..and I was crowned "Hard as Nails"...so I get it..young men like to fight..but the Mixed Martial Arts show has no artistry to it..I've watched it to try and detect some..but there is none..all they do is end up on the floor with their legs wrapped around each other..it's embarassing! The great martial arts require no blood, just discipline and respect..boxing and wrestling, real wrestling, are great sports..sometimes bloody, but so is life.. and the blood is drawn for a reason..someone got out-punched not out-pummeled..hitting someone with a baseball bat is not a martial art!
I think the MMA guys need to come clean and stop claiming that they are anything more than money grubbing punks whose audience consists of punk asses from the Jesse James Hollywood crowd..these boys need to go grow up and get real jobs....like men do
 
The cock fight takes place Saturday, July 3, at Earl Warren Showgrounds...let this be the first and last time the Showgrounds get disrespected like this...

2 comments:

Redheads Rule said...

Mixed martial arts? Yawn. The description alone makes me want to take a nap.

I'm waiting for the Mission City Brawlin' Betties on July 18.

Don't be talking trash about me! said...

I don't think this is a gay punk thing. Like most contact sports it is about dominance and submission. Erotic perhaps but really this represents cultural breakdown. The promoter describing this as "Martial Arts" is just public relations. Sorta like the old "putting lipstick on a pig." I don't care to know what demographic that would pay to see this. Perhaps someone working on their Doctorate in Pyscology would. Let's hope this goes the way of "bumfights."