Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweaty Betty...

and Disney girls...

I used to be in a rock band and we had a song called "Sweaty Betty"..the music was way ahead of its time ie, pretty bad, so naturally the band had no future..I quit to seek my fame and fortune as a freaken folksinger/country singer and got kicked in the ass but had sooo much fun in the process..then I got a real job and was able to fund my hobby, music, while providing a valuable service to all the citizens of California and the world...See how life works for me?
Now, there's a group of sweaty Betties who are screaming for attention while on skates..they are called the "Mission City Brawlin' Betties"...and they plan to skate up some girl on girl action at Earl Warren Showgrounds on July 18...

what's better than a bunch of sweaty women dressed in tight suits, going around in circles, trying to take each other out, on skates?! I'll tell ya what's better..a bunch of sweaty near naked French Women dancing at the French Festival..July 11-12 at Oak Park...
mais oui!

No comments: