Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Bittersweet

sweet then bitter, bitter then sweet

Happy New Year!!




I looked for Wendy's New Year's message to her News-Press readers but only found some drivel from the new editor kid, Nick..so I'm a little concerned having heard neither hide nor hair from Wendy P McCuckoo for some time now


2019 was a pretty bittersweet year but I loved it so I am hopeful for the new year 2020...I hope God grants some wisdom to Trump so he doesn't start WW III




I hope that the Republicans can get rid of California's new laws including the healthcare mandate that forces a penalty on me if I don't buy overly-expensive healthcare, and then gives my money to some poor slob for a visit to the clinic to cure a STD...


geez, Newsom, what a slick SOB...the conservatives need to put some good candidates in there, not these phony evangelicals who want to peep into your bedrooms

really the conservatives blew it..they had the presidency, controlled the House but because Trump is such an idiot, they lost control of the House....



Wendy is responsible for all these surplus dogs everywhere turning beaches into toilets...I see a pretty chick walking her five dogs on the beach, holding a stick, a coffee mug and a bag of dog shit!!! THIS IS INSANE and must stop in 2020..


bring back

normal people need to reclaim the beaches from the dog people


that will be my mandate for 2020

No comments: