Sunday, April 12, 2020

World in Changes

still going through

well isn't this fun!! the Trump virus is fucking up everything! did it disappear by Easter because of a miracle as Trumpski promised? no



but Happy Easter anyway...and I see that the Bluffs are closed which is good..no dogs!! I think many beaches and trails should be off limits to the public until they can show some responsibility and respect for the natural beauty...the trails and beaches are not cesspools for dogs


yeah it's a pain to shop nowadays with the nutty social distancing practiced in stores..the tape on the floor you gotta stand behind so you don't get cooties



and I don't "stay home and save lives" ...  I go out and commune with nature..everyone else can stay home for that gives me the whole town to myself


my Easter feast will consist of a Spam sandwich and boiled potatoes


simple food for a simple man

No comments: