Friday, September 25, 2020

Bringing in the Sheep

they will come rejoicing, bringing in the sheep

so I tell these people that goats won't prevent wildfires, so what do they do? they bring in sheep to eat weeds




sometimes when I hear City Council-people speak, I start crying...or when they do something stupid, I start crying...all those promises that they couldn't deliver, are laying at the bottom, of a tear-filled river

be that as it may, the creeks in Santa Barbara are not impaired..the drunk drivers are, but not the creeks....and if there's no water in the creeks, how can they be impaired? once a year clean up of trash and over-growth is all that's needed

so I couldn't make sense of the City of SB claim that if they don't fix the creeks, people can't swim in the ocean...

but creeks have indicators of health...turtles,frogs, insects, birds ie animals! they use creeks more than people..the coyotes use the creeks as corridors to get to the ocean and bite  people and I'm ok with that because coyotes are smart and people are generally stupid

like me, I can't ID this bird pictured up there

but if the creeks are impaired and the oceans are upset, why are dolphins swimmin'  just off shore?

because they ain't sheep, that's why

No comments: