Monday, September 7, 2020

Heatwave

it's like a heat wave, burning in my heart

hey I just read in the Independent that Wendy has to pay 2 million dollars to employees for past labor law violations! I'm sorry Wendy but you have to fork over some of the cash that Craig gave you for the divorce settlement..ie, extortion

HAHAHAHAAH!!!


while all you suckers and losers were packing the beaches catching COVID this Labor Day weekend, I opted for the hills and some solitude 

I saw some guys taking the gyro-copter out for a spin



very hot and humid and I like to sweat outside so I enjoyed the weather

fires are raging north and south and I don't like the sound of that, but the goats they use to eat weeds and control wildfires are neither a solution nor a remedy for fire control




when fires start they burn everything..the dirt, cars, houses, dogs... and goats in the hills aren't gonna change that

so if you see a bunch of goats in your neighborhood, harvest a few 

and you'll have a fine Thanksgiving feast

No comments: