Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Purple Haze

all in my brain

Gavin Newsom says: your actions save lives, mine don't



ok so now we're in the "purple tier" zone of Covid restrictions...this applies to all Californians except Gavin the governor...he was recently busted for attending a party in NAPA and not wearing a mask...this alcoholic philanderer seems to think he's too special but the rest of us are just dumb enough to believe him every time he lies....you can tell he's lying when the hand touches the face

I won't wear a mask either unless the private sector requires it like banks, grocery stores...ok no problem... and I'll stay away from big crowds like Trump rallies and sex orgies...common sense

but the pandemic has been botched by government so now we got this herky-jerky policy that I for one will not follow

once Trump stops acting like a drama queen and we get rid of him, this SOB  Gavin Newsom should be the next to go

now excuse me while I kiss the sky

No comments: