Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Protocol

you'd storm the gates of Hell itself, for the taste of a mermaid's tail



yesterday was windy and warm, the clouds were cloudy but the sun was sunny...and I could see from my lofty perch the waves were very wavy...so I went to the beach and hung out for a few hours...the wind felt soooo nice...there's no better place to be on a warm, windy day in January

Today we welcome a new President and Vice-President and say good-bye to Trump who taught us 'a little bit of knowledge, is a dangerous thing'  -the squirrel-headed bastard dodged the draft and dodged the Inauguration!! what a pussy!

but as I stood there on the side of the wind-swept beach road, I was lured into the deep by a beautiful mermaid and vice-mermaid...

we stepped into the sea...as if stepping into a reflecting pool

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that the new CALTRANS uniform? If not it should be because that would slow traffic down in construction zones!