Friday, November 26, 2021

Black Friday

When Black Friday comes

I'll be on that hill...

You know I will

hey it's Bernie Sanders, looks like he's in town for the holidays

hey Bernie!


Well lots going on and most of it doesn't even concern me...but I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! I went to the beach and then the eucalyptus grove down the road..it's a small one but plenty of monarch butterflies, though no clusters..I guess they are headed for Goleta and Pacific Grove to roost...and now I am sick of hearing the nativists demonize eucalyptus trees...obviously the bees, butterflies and birds love the eucs and so do I...any dead tree can be removed, but no tree should be chopped down for a bogus non-native status conferred upon it by morons



Critical Race Theory: white trash racists still live in Georgia...I remember when Georgia was represented by southern gentlemen like the Allman Bros!

South Dakota: the SD Supreme Court outlawed "recreational marijuana" but left medical pot alone and that's what California should do..maybe Gov Kristi is smarter than I gave her credit for

but it looks like smooth sailing until the New Year so let's all try to pursue happiness!!

although that's not legally enforceable

No comments: