Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Black Magic Woman

got me so blind I can't see

I was reading about the Charlie Munger/ UCSB dorm issues and I remembered that one time I met this chick at the Olive Mill Bistro bar.. I went in for a beer and enjoyed the soothing sounds of the Jock McKaba Band doing Santana songs...next thing I know I'm flirting with this Debbie gal, pretty, wholesome with nice tits...next thing I know I'm kissing her then following her to her UCSB dorm! I guess she was a student


we went up to the 3rd or 4th story and into a little room...not much there but a desk and a bed...and a window

next thing I know we're in bed, we still had our clothes on...I was trying to get into her panties as I looked out the window into the beautiful night..but she said "no"

then she says she wants to date, maybe go out a few times...I looked at her quizzically, my home run turned into a lousy single then I got up and told her not to invite strange men to her dorm because some guys aren't as nice as I am, or words to that effect..I said maybe I'd call her and she said she'd like that

but I never did.. maybe I should have..maybe we'd marry and have kids but that feeling passed like a Corvette smokin' a Prius

the moral of the story is you got to have windows

No comments: