Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Riders On the Storm

if you give this man a ride, sweet family will die

My ballot is in the mail but I am tired of all these goddam feckless Republicans sticking their noses in everybody's business..and dancing Democrats obsessing over which bathroom to use...while children are being slaughtered in school by the NRA MAGA bobble-heads...how hard can it be to keep an AR-15 out of a sociopath's hands? how hard can it be to secure the public schools?

I like Reinette Senum for governor whose promise to "rebuild our topsoil and pollinator populations" suits me just fine...and she's a little controversial 


I'm not surprised that former Carp Councilman and News-Press columnist Joe Armadillo is mixed up with a corrupt marijuana company in SLO?  Joe brought shame to his time on the city council with DUIs and drugs and this and that

The Natural Healing Center/Dayspring debacle is just some drug dealers fucking up everything they touch...but there's Mr. Armadillo working for the NHC begging the gov't not to shut it down..all those good jobs 'n all...and all those folks who need pot to heal and all the money..and..and...OMG, it's just a mess of corrupt mayors, dope dealers, con artists, bribes, suicide, and cocaine 

but I've changed my tune a bit on legal pot...smoking pot will not heal anything but it's nuts to bust a stoner with a joint or two, put him in jail and waste my tax dollars with a trial...

supply and demand, amigos, supply and demand...

No comments: