Monday, October 3, 2022

One Toke Over the Line

sweet Jesus...

These pot farmers in Carp are so full of shit that it blows my fucking mind...first of all, is that Kourtney and Travis groovin' up the highway in a 50s Porsche Roadster? I drove one of these once and I was flying, man...flying!


but back to the issue...I got a letter in the mail from a pot farmer about a County inspection of Farmlane on Cravens Lane...if I want to attend, I need to provide Farmlane with a photo ID for "security purposes" ...they say smoking marijuana makes you mellow but in fact it makes you paranoid...photo ID, my ass

These pot farms are rife with security dogs and cameras so why would they need my ID? because they are full of themselves, that's why


and the website says it wants to "strengthen communities" which is why the county performs compliance inspections, I guess


look, these people are drug dealers and nothing more and thanks to stupid decisions by voters and elected officials, responsible citizens like me have to deal with the stoners...I see them walking down the street toking on a joint or a pipe...some of them come from Casa De Las Flores, the Peoples Self-Help Housing project which really looks like a halfway house...

and we got a pot dispensary looming on Santa Claus Lane...

let me tell you something...that ain't gonna happen

No comments: