Wednesday, November 16, 2022

She Talks to Angels

Says she talks to angels

Said they call her out by her name

Kymberly Herrin, Playboy Playmate From 'Ghostbusters', Dead at 65

outtake from 2013: of course, Kym used to be a Playboy model and boy oh boy was I surprised when I found out she was living on the Young Ranch (June Young practically invented Santa Claus Lane and the Big Yellow House) in Carp when I was renting a little funky place up there in the 1990s....I'd sit out in the yard reading Fritz Perls Gestalt therapy and water science books on my days off...


I gave Kym a ride one morning to Kim's Market and, well, she was a real fine girl, a real nice babe and I was the perfect gentleman...helping a neighbor out..she was dating the ranch owner's son at the time...

I chanced to see Kym again at the Court House last year, took her picture and the guy who emailed me has a blog called Noblemania, and wanted to use that picture...so I said "sure" and say "hi" to Kym for me...

https://santabarbaranewspressblogcom.blogspot.com/2013/07/pearl-necklace.html

RIP KYM HERRIN

No comments: