Friday, July 7, 2023

Cinnamon Girl

I wanna live with the Cinnamon girl

I could be happy, the rest of my life

With the Cinnamon girl


so, I've been watching the folks use the 8-milliion dollar sidewalk from Carp Ave to Santa Claus Lane, and though most of them look like they belong in a mental institution, they seem happy-go-lucky....and maybe, just maybe, I could learn to live with the bike lane if and when they wrap up construction...hubba hubba!!


Neil Young will be at the Bowl tonight...I pondered going, the tickets went fast, the prices were crazy-from $200 to $3000 a seat...from the Buffalo Springfield, to CSNY and the solo albums, and a few clunkers along the way, I have more than a few favorite Neil Young songs. But I'm happy to sit this one out...

still I'd love to see ol' Neil sing "Helpless" at the Bowl, under a July moon with 5000 other people...

that would be cool

No comments: