Friday, July 14, 2023

Summertime

Summertime, and the livin' is easy

Fish are jumpin' and the cotton is high

Oh, your daddy's rich and your ma is good-lookin'

So hush little baby, don't you cry



There's nothing (almost nothing) I like more in summertime than watching osprey fly over the marsh on a beautiful  afternoon...this time it was the Navy...I've seen them fly the Osprey over but never maneuvers and it blew me away! 


The plane dropped so quick, then a few passes around the marsh, then rose and headed for the big tree down the highway and hovered for a few minutes...SO COOOL!! 


Then it picked up speed and headed straight for my balcony and I was freaking out, trying to take pics, then it was flying right by me so I gave the awesome crew a few fist pumps...

and that made my summer!

No comments: