Friday, September 15, 2023

Highway To Hell

I'm on a Highway to Hell!! 


The cops are pulling people over left and right on the new highway 101..it's a speed trap number 1 and number 2 because the HOV lane demands two or more people in a car. It's like a police state now! However, if you drive a motorcycle, a Tesla (KABOOM!!) or some other stipulation, you can use the HOV anytime...the whole thing is too stupid because the Diamond Lane is a failed concept from the 1970s-they want less cars on the highway to save the air-but there's always rush hour and traffic jams in the morning. 

There's still  only two lanes from Montecito to SB until they complete that project..it creates a bottleneck back-up in Carp and an HOV lane won't solve a thing...


and what about falcons? what about smog checks? If I pass, I should be able to use the exalted lanes, should I not? and those are my taxes in all those tons of cement there!!

I travel down life's highway alone sometimes, and it's discriminatory to keep me reaching my dreams..

No comments: