Monday, January 8, 2024

A Space Oddity

Ground Control to Major Tom

Ground Control to Major Tom

I was watching the Moon and Venus together again with Mercury, a wonderful sight this cold winter morning...but when I observed thru binoculars, I saw a red object at the base of the moon...it wasn't a reflection...Mars? Antares? or a UFO!!


I don't know what it was, but it was cool!! or maybe I discovered a new planet! I'll call it Red Angel...

and really WTF is wrong with people?? It's like they can't regulate their sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems...everything offends them!! and then those who humor them with name changes for birds, military bases, tearing down southern monuments and now we got warnings about watching James Bond films!!


that's codename 007...

No comments: