Friday, January 5, 2024

The Very Thought of You

the mere idea of you

As I reflect on tomorrow, Jan 6, two huge miltary aircraft go flying by, over the beach and marsh...banking and crisscrossing in some type of maneuver...


The pilots head for the tree, the great highway tree, and make me think of the great Americans whose courage and skill are the foundation of the freedom I enjoy in 2024...

And foolish though it may seem

To me that's everything!

Jan 6

I never thought in a million years I'd ever see such disrespect shown for the United States of America by a president of the United States of America...I never thought I'd see a president of the United states become a domestic enemy, aiding and abetting other domestic enemies...


I never thought I'd hear a president of the United States of America claim that immigrants poison the blood of America...but as we saw on Jan 6, that ship has already sailed...

Hillbillies!! they go forth and multiply, next thing you know you got MAGA inbreds climbing all over the Capitol building in a shit storm!!

Jan 6 was not a picnic; it was not a peaceful protest to redress gov't grievances. It was a riot spurred on by a President of the United States who refused to accept an election loss...


A rebellion, an insurrection, call it what you will, there is no doubt Trump was the ringleader...Trump is a simple-minded buffoon who pretended to be a victim of a rigged election where there was none...he could not prove it in court and that is where it matters. 

Today, Trump is running for POTUS, cheered on by neutered Republicans who follow him around like dogs...the reality is, the Jan 6 riots at the Capitol were about absolutely nothing!


but as the Queen once said: Every dog has its day...

No comments: