Sunday, January 11, 2009

Avocado Scandal!!!

Carpinteria Shamed....is nothing sacred???
LATIMES

GOD DAMMIT...I said GOD DAMMIT!! Now avocados aren't safe from corruption? Avocados..I spent many long, spiritual hours in Carpinteria avocado groves watching the cats run around, watching the sun light cast golden shadows, taking in the aroma of the lemon and avocado leaves as the soft wind blew thru the ranch..I was at one with nature..avocado ranchers were my heroes..the last of the real California west pioneers...now I hear we got a scandal and it involves that fat fuck from Saddleback Church, Rick Warren....and avocados. AVOCADOS!!
The California Avocado Commission came under fire Friday when a state audit found that employees spent growers’ money on personal items such as home improvements, gym memberships, massages, designers clothes, facials, a plasma TV and tickets to see the Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Angels.The California Department of Food and Agriculture audit has been submitted for review to the state Department of Justice. MASSAGES AND FACIALS!!!???
SHADY....
Carpinteria grower Rick Shade, chairman of the board that oversees the commission, said steps are being taken to correct any problems. Shade, a Carpinteria grower who has been on the board for a decade, also defended some of the spending and disputed some of the criticism. "I don't feel it was all that lavish," he said, "but I agree that certain areas had problems." Don't feel it was all that lavish??? FUCK YOU, SHADE!!! YOU'RE ON MY RADAR NOW, PAL!!! You got about 3 more seconds on the commission!!
Much of the report focuses on Mark Affleck, the commission’s chief executive officer who resigned in May..and is a long time member of Rick Warren's corrupt lame ass church!!
Affleck preaches: jesussaves

Rick Warren, author of "A Purpose Driven Life" (to steal from the sheep in his flock). I cannot believe the mindless fools who believe this guy is a spiritual leader..he's a jerkoff!! Now.... I wanna know how many more members of the motherfucking Saddleback Church are also members of the goddam motherfucking California Avocado Commission..
this is the last straw...these folks are gonna hear from me and you can bet I'm not gonna give them my recipe for guacamole!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....

By any chance are either of these guys blond(e)s?

Anonymous said...

In my limited dealings with Mark Affleck I always got the impression he was a self-important @$$hole. Not surprised by what has been revealed, or where he's ended up.