Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A Day In The Life

I'd love to turn you on....

today is "A Day Without A Woman"....so that leaves me with only weird men walking their weird little  dogs and that just won't do...




then I remembered the Ringo concert at the SB Bowl a few years back and there were many women here, there and everywhere..stone cold beautiful women... and we all sang along to some cool old Beatles tunes...



♪ ♫ I get high with a little help from my friends ♪ ♫

the Beatles had a lot of songs and the best ones were inspired by a woman

but there's one woman I can do without and that's Wendy McCucko...Wendy owns and is co-publisher of the News-Press with her dimwitted boyfriend Nipper, who is also listed as co-publisher..Nipper hired Dr. Laura to write her nutty column years ago, but when I exposed her as the fraud she is, she quit...

I read the news today oh boy and saw that Dr. Laura won a yacht race in Santa Barbara...she was busted and disciplined for cheating before...here's some web stuff on the old bitch and I bet the judges will find she cheated on the latest race, at the Yacht Club in Santa Barbara!

http://www.travelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=150617

so you got two co-publishers at the News-Press but no publisher???

a federal court just found Wendy guilty of breaking labor laws...she will appeal with her divorce money still funding her paranoia, but she will lose again and the reporters who worked under her mismangament will get some measure of satisfaction

now that's a turn-on!!

No comments: