Monday, October 30, 2017

Hondo

You baked today. I can smell fresh bread on you. Sometime today, you cooked with salt pork. Smell that on you, too. You smell all over like soap: you took a bath. And, on top of that, you smell all over like a woman. I could find you in the dark, Mrs. Lowe, and I'm only part Indian.

 
 

I do not trust fat Republican chicks!!! or skinny ones for that matter...

SARAH SANDERS: "The President doesn't recall [his foreign policy advisor] George Papadopoulos."
DONALD TRUMP: "I have one the best memories in history."





but I always wondered what happened to fat chick Nancy Crawford -Hall..Wendy's soul sister in crime...after she folded her weekly paper the Santa Ynez Journal and blamed gov't unions, she disappeared..but she still owns the big ranch and is neighbors with the Chumash Indians in Santa Ynez...goddam uppity Indians, give them an inch and they take a mile..same with the uppity black football players protesting discrimination before every football game now..I have never been discriminated against so I don't know what their problem is...

but the Chumash have forced Nancy to hire lawyer Barry Capello who used to do Wendy's dirty work until she unleashed him..but still he's humping the legs of rich Republican ladies!!! what a punk!!

apparently, these white folks don't want the redskins to build houses on CAMP 4- pristine ag land right next to Nancy's isolated hog ranch, the Lucas Ranch or san lucas or something

now I live in Carpinteria for a reason..it's beautiful, right next to the ocean, highway's close by for a quick getaway..and we got mountain views that are killer!

I think Nancy and some of the hill folk in the SY valley have cabin fever..been holed-up too long and see every change as a threat...

the irony is Davy Crockett aka Fess Parker sold the Indians the land!!! DAVY CROCKETT!!!

traitor

No comments: