Sunday, November 26, 2017

Don't Touch Me There

At this moment of surrender Darling, if you really care, Don't touch me there





so with all the sex stuff in the news, the Girls Scouts have gone and warned little girls not to hug their aunts and uncles during the holidays...a firm handshake should do..

hey, when I  was  a kid my aunts would hug and kiss me and rub their boobs on me 'cause they loved me not because they wanted to molest me.. they made me feel safe and loved..




look, just because President Trump,  Judge Roy Moore, Al Franken, Bill O'Reilly, Anthony Weiner,  Harvey Weinstein, and half the Catholic Church are perverts, doesn't mean  your aunts and uncles are! some were probably Girl Scouts when they were kids


oh... but don't let anyone from the News-Press hug you...


or touch you even

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I'm in the Girl Scout Cookie Zone. Thought I'd gotten lost in the Twilight Zone. Just glanced at Scott Steepleton's writeup on Page 1 about Isla Vista landlord James Gelb. I call it a writeup because I can't figure out if it's an op-ed or a column or a hit piece. Certainly not written like a respectable news story.

Anonymous said...

Oh my. That is a strange bit of writing. It refers to a "Democrat operative" and it quotes from a Buellton reader's letter to the editor. Scott has two other articles on the front page. They both read like regular news stories. I guess the story about the I.V. landlord is what folks sometimes call "the Wendy spin."