Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Sweet Home, Alabama

where the skies are so blue


I was watching the fire, The Polar Express and the Alabama election last night..I hoped the fire would die and oh how  I hoped and prayed that God would guide the good folks of Alabama to vote this hillbilly bible-thumping Baptist conservative pervert clown charlatan SOB Roy Moore out of the state and it looks like they did!! Roy Moore lost and Doug Jones won..Doug Jones also managed to get some justice for the young girls killed by the KKK long ago


I went outside and the air was clearing a bit with some stars overhead...little things but so big when they are taken away from you for awhile....


I haven't seen a passenger train in a week due to the fires...


or a clear sky blue sky until tonight


WAY TO GO, ALABAMA!! and THANK-U God!!

No comments: