Wednesday, January 3, 2018

She Said

even though you know what you know...


hey Wendy praised the union guys and gals for their firefighting efforts!! I guess it's not politically advantageous to bash them and their benefits/salaries nowadays with Trump blubbering his love for the cops and first responders....no doubt they'll be busy in 2018 keeping drunks AND potheads off the road... or cleaning up after they crash


the first New Year's full Super Moon was so beautiful  I couldn't capture it on the camera..the Wolf Moon it's called..and the tides were supposed to be high so I went to see..and yeah the tides are high but the waves are small..


I was hanging out with the birds...
speaking of chickens, Noozhawk has eliminated reader comments...the comments add some spice to the story but free speech is tuff for some folks


so I see an orange-breasted flycatcher not to be confused with a yellow- bellied  sap sucker on a broken-off branch by the water...he was swooping out to catch flies then back on his perch...some sandpipers wandering around...



then these little plovers came out of nowhere..


me and these plovers, we're tight...

No comments: