Wednesday, May 9, 2018

In The Making

"Be mad at me later. Fuck me now." He didn't let me reply, just swept me off my feet and carried me across the space.


My legs hung off the side and my heels dropped to the floor, discarded like my clutch and his keys before them. Cool air skated over my breasts. I'd forgone a bra since I knew Ilyan liked that, so there was nothing to shield my breasts when he jerked the dress down to my waist. The straps captured my arms at my sides. His narrowed gaze devoured my body, touching me with dark intent. I shivered and strained toward him, except he kept me where I was. I loved and hated his strength, how he could control me, throw me around at will.


Right now it was fucking hot.

He pushed me down onto the table and held me there with one hand on my stomach and stripped my dress off me, leaving me in just panties. This uninhibited style of sex was new to me, and I was quickly growing addicted. I'd never known the rough abandon or carnal intent Ilyan showed me. My stomach fluttered as he grasped my panties and pulled them...


file under 'erotica'

No comments: