Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Where Eagles Dare

"everyone remain as he is"



wake up Memorial Day, turn on the tube and Where Eagles Dare is playing...so I watch the rest in the cool morn foggy ...



then the sun breaks through...ceremonies and lots of people and motorcycles everywhere.. people flying kites...seems everybody was his own parade

I've mentioned the psychology of wearing masks and you can see fear rules in some cases as people wear masks alone in the car...fear not reason

now this medical guy from the Public Health Dept, Herr Ansorg is his name, is issuing mask orders in a strong German accent  and that has me concerned...is this dude related to Hitler? 


maybe an uncle in the SS..I think I'll keep him at arm's length



then I see a single engine plane with Air Force markings flying over the beach, tipping his wings to wave at the crowds..awesome


that's the spirit!

No comments: