Monday, February 12, 2018

My Woman From Tokyo

Fly into the rising sun Faces, smiling everyone Yeah, she is a whole new tradition I feel it in my heart My woman from Tokyo 

call me a traitor but this North Korean commie Kim Yo  is pretty hot....




ok so I've been watching the News-Press like a hawk watches a mouse...the Sunday News-Press was weird esp the Voices page...no Andy Caldwell and no local opinions, just some stuff from the Baltimore Sun and Florida Sun Sentinel and some guy doing an editorial on opioids...




maybe it was Scott Steeplton's first attempt as Editor...




then Monday's News-Press front page had some goofy guy promoting a song about the recent disasters..he's also a server at a winery...




look, this isn't the 1970s..singer-songwriters have no place in 2018...people are busy digging out of the mud and don't have time to stop and listen to a dopey song from a dopey guitar player...geez


singer-songwriters have turned a whole generation into a bunch of pussies!! 


I thought the opposite would happen...


boy was I wrong

No comments: