Friday, February 2, 2018

I Want You To Want Me

I need you to need me... 



back in 2011, Wendy and Nipper attended a book signing party for Wayne Pacelle, head of the US Humane Society non-profit, in the upper Montecito Village..back in the days before fire and mudslides...Wendy loves Wayne and so do the girls..he fights for dog rights!!




I attended the party and asked Wayne about all those animals killed on the Channel Islands to protect the Channel Island fox...it was the most cowardly act of animal abuse I've ever seen yet the National Parks Service and Nature Conservancy were hailed as heroes..but they should be jailed as zeroes...Wayne had no response to my questions...he was there for the girls and who could blame him..


https://santabarbaranewspressblogcom.blogspot.com/2011/04/garden-party.html

but now I read this:
"Seven Humane Society of the U.S. board members resigned to protest a decision to keep CEO Wayne Pacelle despite an internal investigation into sexual harassment complaints and settlements to cover them up, The Washington Post reported.
The resignations followed a vote by the nonprofit’s 31-member board on Thursday to keep Pacelle in his job, according to the Post. 



I Want You...to want ME!!!
Pacelle was the focus of a damning report compiled last month by a law firm hired by the Humane Society detailing three women’s complaints that the CEO sexually harassed them, including a former employee who said Pacelle asked to masturbate in front of her in 2006."

like Wendy's other pal, actor Michael Douglas was accused of doing...I have no doubt

lookit Wayne kiss up to Wendy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aozXx3weBl4

more Wayne scandals:

https://www.hfa.org/pdf/Corruption-RICO_Lawsuit-HSUS.pdf

from Wayne's FB page:

Judy Rich Wayne Pacelle, please tell me why I should keep HSUS in my will when my donations are being used to pay off women who accuse you of sexual harassment. I believe that HSUS does good work, but I don't believe that people who donate to you want their money used for this. If you've behaved inappropriately, I hope you'll do what's best for animals and step down.

Wayne, there's an opening at the News-Press for an editor

I think you'd fit right in



UPDATE

Humane Society CEO resigns after sexual harassment allegations

Wayne Pacelle, who worked in Maine on the statewide ballot measures on bear baiting, quit just hours after the organization's board had dismissed the complaints against him.


https://www.pressherald.com/2018/02/02/humane-society-ceo-resigns-after-sexual-harassment-allegations/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonder what kind of departure deal he might be getting. According to Charity Navigator, which evaluates and rates the nation's nonprofits, Wayne Pacelle was paid $380,188 in 2016.