Tuesday, April 17, 2018

You Wreck Me

Oh, yeah, you wreck me, baby, you break me in two.. but you move me, honey, yes you do



Emma Gonzalez and David Hogg and all the Parkland school teens don't need me to defend them..they can do that themselves and they have with great heart and courage


but the Sandy Hook victims were 1st and 2nd graders..and the NRA tried to raise funds on the killing of those kids so we all must rise to defend the little ones






and  when I see self-righteous adults poke fun at the survivors of a mass shooting, I get a little bit edgy


now most of the bully adults are cowardly conservatives...Ted Nugent and Laura Ingraham are the biggest punks of all...Laura hides behind her sugar daddies at FOX and blabs what they want to hear...she wouldn't be on FOX if it wasn't for perv Bill O'Reilly who has since  been reduced to being a blogger fer chrissakes after he paid millions to his sex gals!! 


and that crazy conservatrivial dude Alex Jones from INFO WARS...everything is a conspiracy and didn't really happen!!


but Laura Ingraham is still on FOX and one of her faithful advertisers is My Pillow...a little web research turns up lots of shady stuff on the CEO Mike Lindell


bad product reviews, he used to be a crackhead, domestic abuse and on and on...


and you'd have to be a crackhead to spend $59 for a pillow

No comments: