Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Move It On Over

move over little dog, a big dog is movin' in



so MacKensie Park in Santa Barbara will be an off-leash dog park..they say city will spend almost a million dollars for fences to segregate big dogs from small dogs and there the dogs can run around...I think this is insane..if you need an off-leash park then there are too many dogs..and I've  seen the little tricks people play..they leave the green dog waste bag on the ground for someone else to pick up...dog crap is a bio-hazard, parasites can linger in the grass for years, very dangerous to kids


The U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirms dog waste can spread parasites including hookworms, ringworms, tapeworms, Salmonella and several other dangerous viruses and bacteria. When infected dog poop comes into contact with your lawn, the poop will eventually “disappear”, but the parasite eggs can linger for years. When humans or animals come into contact with that soil through everyday activities like walking barefoot, playing or gardening, they risk infection from those eggs — even years after the poop is gone. Parents, think of your little ones playing in the yard!

and dogs are stupid-what other pet needs a leash??


there's lots of worthwhile causes in town and a dog park is not one of them...back east, many beaches don't allow dogs on the beach and that is an excellent idea..the beaches are pristine....


this is a bigger problem than I realized as I gaze out my window, I see chicks walking dogs..I go to the beach I see chicks walking dogs..this is a psychological issue..incessant neediness..dogs, like women, should know their place


I saw a chick from Tulare in town...she had a dog...we had a thing years ago


I'll crawl back to her on my knees pretty soon i'll be scratching fleas So slide it on over (move it on over) Sneak it on over (move it on over) Move over good dog cause a bad dog's moving in

No comments: