Sunday, November 4, 2018

Wooden Ships

on the water, very free and easy

I didn't get a real good view, but I think this chick was topless...my eyes were burnin'



seins nus! elevated! top lofty!


but it's time to vote on Tuesday, Nov 6...I have no dog in the fight in Georgia and no fight in the dog in Florida, but that Georgia dude Kemp sounds like a goddam hillbilly so I'd vote for the black chick, Stacy Abrams, Oprah's friend


locally, I'll split my vote because I belong to no party, once a registered Republican until wacky guys like Steve Bannon ruined it..now the GOP looks old, tired, racist and ignorant but I see a few I'll vote for


Justin Fareed will not get my vote because the tax payers will have to pay for his diapers...I like Salud and Monique and they may not protect me from MS-13, but they will protect me from climate change


Diane Feinstein..or is that Fienstoon?? man oh man this chick is OLD!!

the measures are pretty straight forward..of course there's too many which makes it easy to vote NO on most of them




if you don't vote, you are not fulfilling your obligation as a citizen so you should give it up to one of those caravan chicks 


class up the joint

No comments: