Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Ride Like the Wind

and I've got such a long way to go, to make it to the border of Mexico



so I see that Christopher Cross had COVID and had a tough time but recovered..that's good..great music from this guy!

then I see that Jeff Bridges announced he has lymphoma and is undergoing treatment... all the best to this great actor and community member...I remember at the Brian Wilson/Zombies concert last year, Brian led the crowd in singing 'Happy Birthday' to Jeff's wife Susan...that was a wonderful night at the Arlington!!



so there was a big accident yesterday in Carp as the traffic overflowed the side streets..I watched it...101 south was shut down.. a big rig jack-knifed and a black Dodge Charger was involved

here's what's left of the Dodge Charger

it's what happens when you lose focus

No comments: