Monday, March 23, 2009

be true to your school...

smokin' in the boys room...

So I'm reading the News-Press on Sunday and what do I see..a bunch of stupid things as usual! First, I read the LIFE section and there's a disgusting picture of Wendy and Nipper looking stupid with two other goofy looking white people..they were attending an awards ceremony for Laguna Blanca school..a private school I used to attend and got kicked out of back in the fun days..too rebellious was I! Most of the students were cool and smart and potheads to boot..I was clean and still the school messed with me! Laguna's a good school but for a few issues I found untenable..the French teacher was a c-u-n-t who couldn't teach French to Louie L'Amour..she had no right teaching anything to anybody, altho if she taught me how to lick her pussy I may have actually learned something useful...the other thing was they sent me home because my hair was too long..it touched my collar..HOLY FUCK!! What kind of crap was that?? I'm there to learn and the administrators are more concerned with how I look?? What a lesson that teaches..so I said bye dickheads, don't call me, I'll call you..and went off to seek my fame and fortune in the real world...
I am saddened to see how low Laguna has sunk..they've always depended on money from rich white conservatives to keep their kids from thinking too much for themselves, but now they are taking money from the likes of Wendy and Nipper..CRIMINALS...what a bunch of spineless sissies Laguna's administrators have turned out to be..I wash my hands of you!!
Now the second dumb thing I read was the editorial condemning the idea of a Lady Liberty statue replica that a private group wants to erect at the harbor for 4th of July..it's temporary, it might be fun, might bring in the tourist money, so why not? Santa Barbara used to be fun until the fun folks moved away and the zombies moved in...so let's support a little kitsch in stuffy Santa Barbara and celebrate freedom and democracy..the two things that Wendy's NewsPress hate!! If Santa Barbara can attach Beanie Baby Ty Warner's name to the Sea Center, surely they can allow the replica Statue of Liberty for some 4th of July fun!
I was "Born in the USA"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn your good. Is it true that Laguna Blanca is blanca because of all the seagull shit?

While at first I thought the idea of planting old lady liberty was just another stupid idea for Santa Barbaras stupid hicks to rah rah round and still do, now I think it would be fun to move her around the city to strategic locations....in the middle of the night. A take on the idea that King Carlos should be dressed in drag and lord knows what was done to the kitschy poor old moo sitting atop the Milpas ice cream factory.

Anonymous said...

Yes Kid,,everything you've heard about everything you've heard is true..now go to your room!