Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Political Incest...

equals funny looking babies...

I do not support incest! It seems you gotta be really lazy to do it with your kin...it's not natural in the natural world, altho it happens, and it is not good in the political world, where it also happens. I will show you what I'm talking about by using a local example of wut I'm talking about...do I sound inbred? Well, I'm trying to make a point! Ok then...we got a few boards and councils and associations that have become a concern to me. My job here is to concern you with my concerns so we can be concerned together..like a family. So here's my concern: I'm really concerned! I went to the Carpinteria Water District meeting Wednesday and learned that they have a debt of..get this..one hundred million dollars!
$100,000,000!! I saw a local celeb there, Ann Bardach..she's a rabble rouser and looks like Nancy Pelosi! She said the CWD should just give up and declare bankruptcy!
Now here's where the political incest part comes in: The Santa Barbara County Taxpayers Association has a few members from Carpinteria..Carp councilman Joe Armendariz and June Van Wingerden, a private flower grower..June also sits on the Carp Water Board with Carp City Parks Director Matt Roberts...Roberts answers to Joe and the other city council members...Now, Joe and Lanny Ebenstein (who used to play Eddie on the old Munsters show) have been complaining to anyone who will listen about public sector salaries, making up facts to suit their theories..some private rich people pay them to do that...it's all a political game..nothing more and nothing less. They claim, hiding behind the silent money, to care about the taxpayers, but Joe has been mute, so far, about the huge Carpinteria water district debt and the increased salaries and benefits for the district workers..he's a Carp City councilman yet spends more time fretting about City of Santa Barbara employee salaries! Isn't that curious? Is it a case selective concern for the Santa Barbara taxpayers? or is he getting cash from Wendy McCaw to prop up sock puppets Francisco and Falcone? See how tangled this all gets and how it's not my fault!! I just connected the dots!! I'm sure I'll think of more stuff in the future...
and you should be very concerned......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Eddie is Lanny and Anne looks like Nancy then I don't think it a stretch to suggest that June modeled for the artist that created the portraits for Dutch Boy!
http://dutchboy.com/about.

BTW does anyone know what the source of this Carpinteria Water District debt is? Is there some kind of slow slurping debt pipeline?

Leaky Spigot said...

An independent news source article says much of the C.W.D. problems are mostly due to the lingering debt of importing STATE WATER. Don't know if it's true. There aren't details in the article.