Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PARTY DOLLS...

and things that go bump bump bump in the night....

KEYT will report anything you send them, without checking to see if the source is credible or the report is true! So I sent them the following newsflash: Dear KEYT...someone told me Wendy furloughed Travis, (no editorials until later this month) and then put the NewsPress on the market..news at 6:00pm..At least they don't make up the news!..
Speaking of makeup..have you seen the new chick reporter at KEYT? Coleen Sullivan..Coleen with one "L"..how weird is that? Anyway, she used to date Princess Diana's bro..I don't know what happened betwixt them, but it ain't love nomo..
Normally, when I see an opportunity for hot sex with royalty, I move..but I've been watching Coleen for a few weeks and she's a little freaky..First, she' s got an attititude.. very princessy..high maintenance no doubt..second, the face..pretty, but spooky! Look at her..she looks like a doll.."in the make up and the Sunday suit, you looked just like a doll" Danny O'Keefe/Just Jones..
the forehead is too high and shiny, like plastic..too smooth.. and the smirk..she's smirking at me like she thinks I'm scum...WHY Coleen??? WHAT'D I DO??
Is Coleen a botox girl? Is she..she is..she looks like...CHUCKY'S MOM !! or Chatty Cathy's aunt!
She's freaking me out!! Everytime she does a story, I hear the twilight zone guitar riff..do do do do, do do do do...ya hear it ??..next time you watch her, see if I'm right..we need to do something about this!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the nuttiest of nuts. Coleen Sullivan has class. That's all you need to know.

Anonymous said...

Class? Class? I don't know what that is, but ok..
and what's up with the forehead..is she hiding another eye under there?