Wednesday, May 19, 2010

abstinence...

makes the heart grow fonder...
ok..this is good! this is great! here's some dirt on them there evangelical Christians!! Mark Souder 3rd District congressman from Indiana (Indiana!) just announced he is resigning due to an affair he had with his female aide, Tracy Jackson..and he blames Washington! "I sinned against God, my wife and my family by having a mutual relationship with a part-time member of my staff," Souder said in a statement Tuesday. "I am so shamed to have hurt those I love."
Souder said his resignation – which will take effect Friday — is "the best decision for my family, the people of northeast Indiana and our country."
"In the poisonous environment of Washington, D.C., any personal failing is seized upon, often twisted, for political gain," Souder said. "I am resigning rather than put my family through that painful, drawn-out process."
politico
Souder is a big abstinence only guy and preaches morals and family values like Dr. Laura and all those other conservative fruitcakes who obviously don't have the backbone to practice what they preach!!
Now the thing I don't understand is how this piece of shit Souder got such a hottie, Tracy Jackson! Both of them are crowing on youtube about "abstinence only" education...the utter hypocrisy of these people is really beyond the pale... but, Tracy is pretty cute so I don't blame Mark for getting a little on the side...
markandtracy

now another Hoosier evangelical Christian wants to run for the 23rd District seat in California..says Clark's dad: If you want to help encourage Clark, I will be accepting donations of mini-Clark bars at the Alumni House. I will ship these out to Clark leading up to the California Primary in June and the general election in November. This is one small way we can all take part in helping Clark bring Christian values to California 23rd District and to his becoming the next United States Congressman from California.
can you believe this crap???
Clark Vandeventer, the guy with all those fly-by-night shady nonprofits!! check out Clark's facebook page and how many times he begs for money! this guy is the biggest panhandler I've ever seen..never worked a real job in his life!! a sponger!!! a moocher!! a fleecer of the flock!!
clarkfacebook
please abstain from voting for these knuckleheads!!

No comments: