Monday, September 25, 2017

Born in the USA

I'm a real gone daddy in the USA

ok so the Star Spangled Banner is our national anthem..well I always thought our national anthem was Born in the USA by Bruce...

guess not

godammit lady..STAND UP!!

but in the past year I've stood for the Star Spangled Banner ZERO times...I've never gone anyplace where it was playing...NFL football players  stand for the national anthem at EVERY game! in fact, NFL players stand for the Star Spangled Banner more times in a season than most Americans do all their lives...so who cares if they sit out a few and kneel in some protest...I don't care but I haven't watched a football game since Joe Montana retired..that dude had class and a great arm!!

 

but really, are people just creatures of habit, running like rabbits when they get confused....peaceful protests are protected by the Constitution

 


and it's BANNED BOOKS WEEK!! the same kind of moron who bans books is the same kind of moron who cries when a dumbass football player kneels during the national anthem...

BUT I WARN YOU- DO NOT READ THESE BOOKS!!! they were banned for good reason: to protect you..some of these so-called books contain dirty words and subversive ideas that may offend you!!

so do not read them...BURN THEM!!

Q: What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
A: A hot cross bunny!


No comments: